Ok folks, I have officially changed my post. I have created a new beta blog for this class. I was originally going to use my existing, darker blog, crankypants; but I decided to create a blog on the lighter side, fancypants, for the purposes of this class. The picture to the left is a link to that blog. There is a link to my other blog within that blog. I am feeling really redundant using the word "blog" over and over. So, as I stated in my last post which no longer exists; I am looking forward to this class. It will be fun and a great learning experience... blog blog blog. I mean blah blah blah. See ya there.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Ok folks, I have officially changed my post. I have created a new beta blog for this class. I was originally going to use my existing, darker blog, crankypants; but I decided to create a blog on the lighter side, fancypants, for the purposes of this class. The picture to the left is a link to that blog. There is a link to my other blog within that blog. I am feeling really redundant using the word "blog" over and over. So, as I stated in my last post which no longer exists; I am looking forward to this class. It will be fun and a great learning experience... blog blog blog. I mean blah blah blah. See ya there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home