blogging blog reflections
The first blog that captured my eye and thought was Peter Foster's blog on the economic divide in India. He writes personal antidotes that give you a vivid picture of the poor laborers waiting hand and foot on the "properly rich" folk. He makes me laugh while presenting the seriousness of the situation. His final words are my thoughts best reflect my opinion, though he writes better than I and with an English twist. “If I ever make my millions (fat chance) I’ll still be dying to mow my own lawn, make my own tea, and even wash my own hands which, lest we forget, God gave us for doing stuff."Secondly I would like to give a breif overview on the fuel blog I have been reading. The prices have been going down at the pumps. Good for all of us who fill up at the pumps each week, for now.
Through a political eye, Republicans find hope in the 'falling gas price' headlines, thinking that they make the governemnt look better. Democrats, on the other hand, believe that people remeber that pricess were much lower two years ago and the price of gas is likely to reach $3 again soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home