three journalism related blogs
The three blogs that I decided to visit and would like to visit again were.
commonsensej.blogspot.com I really enjoy yhis blog the man is Douglas Fisher. He is a Editor and Instructor at the University of South Carolina. I like his veiw on teaching and his opions. I like how he says "Journalism is just plain common sense". The second blog I chose was
blog.realtravel.com. I loved this blog. I love to travel and this was a great way to see other countries. It has the best travel stories, recommendations and beautiful photos. The last blog I chose was
onadiet.wordpress.com. This one caught my attention because it was about a women and her struggle with her weight. She would tell about her obession to lose weight and her battle to keep it off. -- by Ashley Krapf (posted by Deb)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home