Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blogs of news and enjoyment

Hi all, these are the blogs I have chosen.

Blog O’Matters (by Gregory Bryant, Cape Cod Times)
Gregory Bryant is witty and entertaining. He covers entertainment and I know I will learn much and laugh as I read his blogs. My only concern is that he may not update weekly… I will look for another one in case.
http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/edits/cctblogs/gb/archives/2006_08.htm


Telegraph Blogs
I like this blog because it has many authors. Also I would like to read an international blog for a different perspective.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/
If multiple authorship is not what you desire, I like Colin Randall. Currently he is writing from Paris! If I can't be there why not let his writing take me there. http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/foreign/colinrandall/september2006/splendidlytacky.htm

What could be better than reading a locally written blog that will educate me on the latest news in energy? http://blogs.tampabay.com/energy/
By David Adams and Craig Pittman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home